Social Networking giant Facebook has launched an Enterprise version of Facebook for which the company has given the name of Workplace. Although, it is specifically designed for business institutions. Currently, there are more than 1,000 institutions using this tool. Earlier it was called Facebook at Work.
Through it, users can post about their work and connect with their co-workers and be able to follow them. The head of the company can held a meeting with all employees via live video broadcasting. Those employees who are not in office can also join the meeting via this Facebook Workplace.
It is important to note that you cannot create Facebook like account by itself in this Workplace. If the company desire with whom you are working can buy plan from Facebook and can create Facebook account of all its employees. With the help of this New Facebook Workplace both company and employee are benefited and can increase their productivity.Facebook conducting its beta testing from last two years and now the final has been introduced. For using this Workplace, need to pay monthly subscription to the Company. Subscription available @ $3 upto 1K monthly active users, @ $2 between 1k-10k monthly active users and @ $1 above 10K monthly active users.
- You can upload unlimited file, photo, and video storage.
- You can arrange unlimited team and project groups.
- Live video streaming of meeting.
- Monitoring tools for IT teams.
- 1:1 support for administrators.
- Secure collaboration between companies.
- Single-sign on (SSO), Active Directory support.
- Integration with G Suite, Okta, OneLogin, Ping, Windows Azure AD.
- Free for Non-Profits and Educational Institutions.