If you like green mustard than you also too much like greens gram and feel good. It is easy to make and its taste too funny and sounds with Millet and rice bread.
- Recipe Cuisine: Chinese
- How many people: 1-2
- Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Calories: 103
- Meal type: Veg.
- 250gm gram greens (lettuce).
- 2 big spoon corn or millet flour.
- 3 green chillies.
- One small spoon ginger paste.
- 2 tomatoes.
- Pinch asafoetida.
- ½ spoon cumin.
- ¼ spoon cayenne pepper.
- ¼ spoon garam masala
- Be sure to break off the leaves of soft greens gram.
- Wash with clean water and finely chop leaves.
- Finely chop Green pepper, ginger and tomatoes.
- Boil chopped greens with a cup of water on the gas.
- When boiled then tied with fabric and remove water.
- Then, add the greens in mixer and make fine paste.
- Fry it in a little oil. Now dissolve corn or millet flour in a cup of water and mix well with salt and cayenne pepper.
- After boiling cook the vegetable for 8-10 minutes on low flame.
- Keep oil for heating in a small pan. As soon as the oil heated keep putting asafetida, cumin, choppy, green chillies, ginger, tomato masala and fry. Cook until tomatoes soften and mix the spices baked greens. Add the garam masala.
- Now Chana Saag or gram verdure is ready. You can eat with corn bread, rice or millet bread.