What is Vindale research?
Vindale Research is a survey panel that rewards people with money for their opinion.Vindale Research is an old and very established survey panel and they also do research for companies such as Nike, Amazon, Disney, Samsung etc. You can also do more than just surveys if you want to make money from them.
How much money can you make with my survey?
Processing time for payments are around 4-8 weeks depending on the reward method. Requires a minimum redemption balance (or cash-out) of $10 (or points) The average survey pay-out ranges from $0.5 to $1.25. Surveys vary in length with their short surveys lasting for around 5 minutes each (or equivalent to 10 points).
What is Good and What is Bad about Vindale?
· The feature that I like the most about Vindale Research is the offer they make. They are not offering any gift cards or points you need to collect before getting some rewards for They offer money, the real cash. You fill the surveys – you get the cash – simple and straight forward.
· The website also makes it easier for users to process their payments. You can choose between a traditional check or PayPal to get your money.
· The payments for surveys are also considerably higher than what others are paying. Vindale pays between $0.25 and $50 for each completed survey, but in some cases, when the product is also sent to the user for review, Vindale pay up to $75. The more complex the survey is, the higher it pays. For example, if a survey requires in-depth medical knowledge, it pays more.
· Surveys are not the only way to earn money from Vindale, there are plenty of other options that can help you earn money when you are bored of filling out surveys.
· You can also earn money by referring your friends and family to the website.
· It may take more time than you expected to earn money. Even when it looks very simple, many people will fail to meet the eligibility criteria for different surveys as they don’t fall within the demography the company is targeting. In most cases, this results in frustration as people also have to fill a questionnaire, sometimes very lengthy and time-consuming only to learn they are not eligible. But to make it clear for the readers, it is almost same on all other survey websites.
· It is not available for the global audience. It works only in the United States, Brazil, Australia and Great Britain.
· The website also offers products to use and coupons but they are only limited to the United States.
· The cashout limit is $50 which also expires after a certain period.
· You can expect a lot of emails from them or their partner companies once you subscribed with them, so take cover.