Now, I would like to tell you how to prepare a vegetarian idli.
Ø ½ cup white urad pulse.
Ø One spoon Fenugreek seeds
Ø Salt according to taste
Ø 8-10 curry leaves
1.First wash the rice and Urad pulse and soak it separately in water for 2 hours.
2. After the time, take out Urad pulse from water and mix it with mixer and finely grind.
3. Now mix the rice mixture, fenugreek seeds and a little water in a large pot and mix it well.
4. You can also add a little baking soda in the mixture.
5. Put salt in the prepared mixture and keep it for one hour.
6.Now put 2-3 glasses of water in the idli maker or cooker and put it in the medium flame.
7. Then add some oil in Idli's molds and put the prepared solution into it.
8. Next, put each curry leaf on each idli.
9. Place the mold in the steamer and cover it and steam for 8-10 minutes.
10. Close the flame after fixed time and remove the cooker after being cooled on the Idli plate.
11. Eat prepared vegetarian idli with sambhar and coconut sauce