How to prepare a vegetarian idli.
- Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- For how many people: 1-2
- Time: 20 minutes
- Calories: 39.
- Meal type: Veg.
- two cup rice.
- ½ cup white urad pulse.
- One spoon Fenugreek seeds
- Salt according to taste
- 8-10 curry leaves
- First wash the rice and Urad pulse and soak it separately in water for 2 hours.
- After the time, take out Urad pulse from water and mix it with mixer and finely grind.
- Now mix the rice mixture, fenugreek seeds and a little water in a large pot and mix it well.
- You can also add a little baking soda in the mixture.
- Put salt in the prepared mixture and keep it for one hour.
- Now put 2-3 glasses of water in the idli maker or cooker and put it in the medium flame.
- Then add some oil in Idli’s molds and put the prepared solution into it.
- Next, put each curry leaf on each idli.
- Place the mold in the steamer and cover it and steam for 8-10 minutes.
- Close the flame after fixed time and remove the cooker after being cooled on the Idli plate.